Northeast Region Local car/stereo show, Auburn Maine - June 13 2010

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

CRXBMPN
5,000+ posts

Moe Bass
Maine
Here is what I've got, its a local show to benefit the APD Explorer Regional Post, and my buddy Dave asked

me to do a little something for the stereo guys involved. I'll probably be doing 4 or so classes, top 2 get trophies unless there are six or more competitors in each class, then I'll do three. This show is going on at the same time and within ~ 1 hour of Steve's Sanford Sound show. If you guys have the stamina we would love to see you at both of them.

gallery_12_13_801823.jpg

Thanks everyone!

well for some funked azz reason i cannot edit the post with an updated flyer, which is typical of this dump...

2010splcarshowposter-001.jpg

I have ordered my trophies for this show:

1st, 2nd, and 3rd for all 5 classes

HIGHEST SPL OF THE DAY trophy - regardless of class

MOST OBNOXIOUS EXHAUST trophy

I'd like to thank American Awards in Augusta for fitting me in with all their graduation activities they have going on, especially on short notice.

class breakdown as follows, no power or battery restrictions.

Stock 1 - one 12, two 10's three 8's

Stock 2 - one 15, one 18, two 12's, three 10's

Stock 3 - well anything above what I mentioned

Super Stock 1 - walls or semi walls (people who have suv's and have the box closer to the ceiling than the window line would be considered a semi wall) and 16v charging systems.

Pro Stock 1 - If you are sponsored you are in this class, and if you are in the industry you will be placed here as well. If you voluntarily want to be in this class you can be as well, as I know of a few people who may be leaps and bounds above others if they decide to make the trip.

Any questions air them out here or PM me or text me if you have my cell. I would like it to be fun and not what some of these other shows bring for drama. Come on up after Steve's show if you can find the time. If you place and cant stick around for the trophy I'll see if we can send it down with another competitor who may be closer to you than I, or whatever...

I'm rambling now lol.

mine isnt governed by me really, its in a lot adjacent to the car show, its whenever the flyer says it is. Did you and Bill ever get the TL working on Vista? He was struggling with that for a while, in retrospect I have a lappy hard drive I could have sent home with him that was blank, just swap it out for his and throw XP on it and voila good to go. I dont know of the Vista work-around since I dont have it/dont want it... take this to PM if you have any follow up though.

after steves show did you move the time i thought steves starts after yours ends. either way i plan on finding a way to be at both.
Our shows start pretty much the same time. I'll start registration and inspections at 11am and judging hopefully by noon. This one starts off at 11am and the flyer says trophies at 1:30. So anyone that hits both will have time to make it back for awards at Sanford. Gotta love being able to hit 2 SPL shows in one day.

I have a strong feeling I'll be there and set up alot earlier than 11. That is just judging for the car show, SPL will probably start @ 10am.

can anyone tell me please is it better to use 2ohm or 4ohm on 2 15 empires with a 3000 watt mono and a 5 farat capcitor
nope 25ohm is best, and with 3000 watts you should only need 1 farat

I have a strong feeling I'll be there and set up alot earlier than 11. That is just judging for the car show, SPL will probably start @ 10am.
that will work i think its only like an hour between the two shows but thats google maps could only be 45 mins or less

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CRXBMPN

5,000+ posts
Moe Bass
CRXBMPN
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date