Northeast Region db drag W/F 2010

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
== World Finals Announcement ==

Just like it says good luck to all. I here there are going to be a few loud guys there.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

u know the answer to that, they don't have a senior citizen class or (veteran) class for the old skool killers. They'll be using the term lab so, them old boys wont compete unless the ac180 is out there? OVER_RATED!!!!!!!

thats cool, the northeast is pretty far reaching, could be new england could be as far as PA or the like. either way that is a great idea for wayne to get everyone more interested. March though, reminds me of going to Audio Thunder in Canada lol... 3" of solid sleet/ice on the front of Toby's Grand Am on the ride home

How about I just tell ya its gonna be in Buffalo!

Woooot! I dont have to drive to Daytona this yr //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Great decision on the places for Finals, but the time is gonna be a mess for Drags. Wonder when the points cutoff will be, the date for new rules to come out, and how much time people will have to build for any new rules now that people won't have the winter to build for the rule changes. Won't matter much to me really, but those were some points that were raised on Termpro.

u know the answer to that, they don't have a senior citizen class or (veteran) class for the old skool killers. They'll be using the term lab so, them old boys wont compete unless the ac180 is out there? OVER_RATED!!!!!!!
so who are we directing this comment to I know some guys on your team stated if there was no dbdrag finals they were not going to compete well here ya go there is and in our region.

A few from our team will be there as well nate.

They dont want to know what i do on the 180 it would make you cry being its in a street car. let alone my drag # was done in the cargo area on one battery car off on 12volts ya 8k amp but it was clamed only given out 4k at 1.5 ohms on 12s in a smaller box then your nw car o and i did see 2 amps hooked up in there last show i feel your pain .9 on the 2nd amp must have been an eye opener if i read what adam stated in the other fourm sorry to here this good luck this yr see you at finals.

Great decision on the places for Finals, but the time is gonna be a mess for Drags. Wonder when the points cutoff will be, the date for new rules to come out, and how much time people will have to build for any new rules now that people won't have the winter to build for the rule changes. Won't matter much to me really, but those were some points that were raised on Termpro.
Im sure steve they will figger it all out. its cool that drag is in our region. So you going to support them like all the other orgs you are this yr ?

so who are we directing this comment to I know some guys on your team stated if there was no dbdrag finals they were not going to compete well here ya go there is and in our region.A few from our team will be there as well nate.

They dont want to know what i do on the 180 it would make you cry being its in a street car. let alone my drag # was done in the cargo area on one battery car off on 12volts ya 8k amp but it was clamed only given out 4k at 1.5 ohms on 12s in a smaller box then your nw car o and i did see 2 amps hooked up in there last show i feel your pain .9 on the 2nd amp must have been an eye opener if i read what adam stated in the other fourm sorry to here this good luck this yr see you at finals.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif:suicide://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif:suicide:

.9 sandbaggin? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

no wall, 160+. dont u worry about that?

stay in ur comfort zone...... gl in street b, hope you do well.

points curve for New England (1 show = everyone invited?)

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif:suicide://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif:suicide:.9 sandbaggin? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

no wall, 160+. dont u worry about that?

stay in ur comfort zone...... gl in street b, hope you do well.

points curve for New England (1 show = everyone invited?)
Lol hahaha ya ok on the sand bag dont think it has a 160 in it or you would have done it you clame 160+ well do the 160 let every one els wonder how much more it has i dont think you will get over a 157.5 with what ya have in there.

((quote)) stay in ur comfort zone...... gl in street b, hope you do well. ((quote))

Stay in my comfort zone its kind of funny you say this why do you think that this is my comfort zone i built every thing from street a to extreme but im sure you alredy knew this right lol i have no prob building in any class so remember that.

points curve for New England (1 show = everyone invited?) well like they all say real men play with the big boys and this is what drag is all about so ? is if your doing 160+ im sure you can hang ? is can you realy i know we can hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm think about that. i know that your car wont pass the inspection.

So can anyone answer the question? Is there a points cut off date or curve. And T.J. you are right. I dont have a 157.5 in my car with that equipment......thats why "THAT" specific equipment is in the car till finals. Unlike you T.J. when I say my car hits a number you know it has a lot more to go. If you still choose not believe that then have one of your XLA boys come into my class with some boom and maybe Ill take the mute off.....maybe. I have all the rules for SS N/W for drag and Im built accordingly and look forward to competing in that class.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.