LOC wiring and subwoofer plays randomly

devinsierra90

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a 2014 honda accord ex-l and hooked up my sub/amp with an LOC. The sub and amp combo work and play with music but the issue is the subwoofer will start playing one note continuously at random points and wont stop for like 10 seconds whether I have music turned on or not. I tried googling and searching but I wasn't even sure what to search for to be honest.

Any help appreciated

Any help appreciated
About a week ago, another user had the exact same issue which yielded no solution. Still expecting an update after he performs troubleshooting tips advised by this community.
As for yours, let us try disconnecting the RCAs at the amp and turn on the system. If the issue persists, another user suggested using an alternate power source, like a second battery connected only to the amp. Let us know the results.

I have had this happen in the past. Soundstream Rubicon 2500. It was a bad internal problem with the amplifier
I've heard this happen with a Hifonics, Skar, MBquart, and Belva amp.
Wiring was all correct. Amps all took a dive.
The hifonics 2400 was totally off the wall, it would fire 100% of it's power into the sub in short quick bursts. o_O

Last edited:
I've heard this happen with Hifonics, Skar, MBquart, and Belva amp.
Wiring was all correct. Amps all took a dive.
The hifonics 2400 was totally off the wall, it would fire 100% of it's power into the sub in short quick bursts. o_O

Not so much Skar. Usually if you get a bad skar, it just wont work right out of the box. Or it will pop the magic smoke.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...