LOC help?

Participant count
  • Participant list

zeruin
10+ year member

Texas
Hey guys.. I'm thinking about putting a system together for my truck, and I'm curious how I should go about wiring it all up with the head unit?

Here's what I have planned for the install.

source - Clarion cx609

front comp - Alpine spx-17ref

rear coax - Alpine spr-17s

subs - 2 JL 10w3v3

box - foxacoustics dual 10"

4ch amp - JL 300/4

mono amp - JL 500/1

I really like the look of the Clarion cx609, it has a nice stock appearance and it lights up green.. I'm easily satisfied.

Question: The head unit only 2 sets of RCA preouts (Front and Rear/SW), so how do I go about wiring the 2 amps to it? I'm guessing I would run the 4ch amp to both preouts for the front and rear speakers, and then use a LOC and remote sub control for the subwoofer and mono amp?

I've never used a LOC, does anyone have a link to a decent write up to a setup like mine, or care to explain what I should do?

you can either y adapt the front channel to the 4 channel and use the rear/sub for the mono block. or use the output from the 4 channel to run the mono and use a bass knob

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.