little help please!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wonderbread
5,000+ posts

Against Avatar Theft
Vancouver BC
hey guys, i ahve no installation experience, but i just need to test an amp out...

The amp is an older RF Punch 200a1. I have right now another 2 channle amp (Zapco Z50C2) pushing both fronts and rears, and would like to see if the RF will push them harder (it should it has a lot mroe power)

so teh question is, can i jstu swap the wires to the exact smae spots on the Rf amp and it should work right?

any blow-by-blow intstructions would be great, thanks all.

If the amps power inputs and speaker out are marked then it is a straight swap.. First Pull the primary fuse..should located close to the battery.. then swap out the wires..Insert fuse and go.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.