Little help please

Participant count
  • Participant list

SimplyStryking
10+ year member

Columbus
So i have 5.0515 cubic feet to work with. Thinking about buying a local newer model Re XXX 12.

I think im doing this right, if thats how much i have to work with and the displacement is .24 that leaves me with 4.8115. I seem to read they like a little more room than that, is this correct or am i missing something?

Thanks

car is an integra hatch btw, i have w30.5xh15.5xd23 as far as measurements. Ported too

Well currently im running some old kicker comps in a sealed box. I just bought a dsc2k off a member here and want to upgrade my subs. Id really like to run a single 15' but don't have a lot of knowledge of different subs and what not. I listen to everything from waka to primus. Any other info you need?

Well currently im running some old kicker comps in a sealed box. I just bought a dsc2k off a member here and want to upgrade my subs. Id really like to run a single 15' but don't have a lot of knowledge of different subs and what not. I listen to everything from waka to primus. Any other info you need?
car ,alt size ,what kind of box you want

cool.i made a new box for mine,also got a temp deck.still need a double din tho.have a kicker 4 channel to trade with a arc audio eq for a deck
I may need your assistance on a box design for this treo... I want at least a 146 out of it... wdw supposedly did a 150 on music with a single 12 so I think its possible...

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

what deck you gonna get?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.