Litium car audio batteries

Kevin just got my cells in, can't wait to b*tch slap some jy and limitless. Will do a few load test videos for anyone interested in titanate.
Hope it works out for you. Everytime Brandon was the Guinea pig for Kevin the battiers went bad. Now Brandon went all xspower. My black cherrys been good though

Hope it works out for you. Everytime Brandon was the Guinea pig for Kevin the battiers went bad. Now Brandon went all xspower. My black cherrys been good though
Thanks Nate, we shall see, limitless didn't impress me, and if this doesn't work then I'll go with full throttle agm and as many caps as I can fit. You changing anything this season? What's the first show your going to?

Thanks Nate, we shall see, limitless didn't impress me, and if this doesn't work then I'll go with full throttle agm and as many caps as I can fit. You changing anything this season? What's the first show your going to?
Pretty sure I’ll be at MOB if I don’t have to work. My 02 Tahoe I’m taking out my nsv3s and putting in zv3s... and building a Bpillar in my 2011 Tahoe and putting the nsv3s in that truck. But I gotta save some play money first. Just bought the truck and 28s wheels and four zv3 18s and new taillights and a Kenwood DD and remote start etc.... $$$$ gunna be like $1000 for wood and supplies to build this Bpillar

Pretty sure I’ll be at MOB if I don’t have to work. My 02 Tahoe I’m taking out my nsv3s and putting in zv3s... and building a Bpillar in my 2011 Tahoe and putting the nsv3s in that truck. But I gotta save some play money first. Just bought the truck and 28s wheels and four zv3 18s and new taillights and a Kenwood DD and remote start etc.... $$$$ gunna be like $1000 for wood and supplies to build this Bpillar
Dude that's t*ts. Gonna go flat wall or 4th? I'm sure you have plenty of minions to help build but if you need a hand I'll make the trip. I'll be at mob too but did you see they change the location, no more grassy field.

Dude that's t*ts. Gonna go flat wall or 4th? I'm sure you have plenty of minions to help build but if you need a hand I'll make the trip. I'll be at mob too but did you see they change the location, no more grassy field.
Yea I seen they changed the location. Idk I would like a flat wall but I might try a 6th order //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

You have ties with Todd and e46perrycounty from CACO?

I was told the cold Temps kill um. It's hot here. What issues did you have with the lithiums? Poor discharge? Low voltage with discharge?

Cold and iron phosate don't mix, buddy has 2 80ah limitless and temps hit zero'ish a few times and the one started resting in the 10s so he sent it in for warranty and took about a month with poor communication and no definetive answer as to what happened to it. Mine hasn't seen cold but think its stupid to have to remove and store your batts in the winter so after shooting the sh*t with Kevin about his little 16.5ah unit for my 12v side he sold me on trying a big one.

Cold and iron phosate don't mix, buddy has 2 80ah limitless and temps hit zero'ish a few times and the one started resting in the 10s so he sent it in for warranty and took about a month with poor communication and no definetive answer as to what happened to it. Mine hasn't seen cold but think its stupid to have to remove and store your batts in the winter so after shooting the sh*t with Kevin about his little 16.5ah unit for my 12v side he sold me on trying a big one.
That's what I heard from a few people here in Southern Louisiana I'm more concerned about 130 degrees in the cabin it's so **** hot here even with the AC on full-blast never gets below about 80 degrees in the car. Lol

What do you suggest? I can't put much more weight in this Lil ******..

You can't insulate it with a low powered heater?

I have no idea what to tell you to run, i switch brands so much because I too am clueless. Duck a heater, just another scary thing to worry about as I try to go to sleep everynight.
I think I'm grab a limitless 45ah and then get another 45 when I get the other amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.