Line Output Converter Questions??

Participant count
  • Participant list

bluemz6

I'm redoing my trunk and plan on adding a 2 channel amp hooked up to either 6x9" speakers or 8" subs. To run RCA cables to the amp I think i need to use a line output converter. I made a diagram of how I think it's supposed to be hooked up, but somebody please correct me or suggest a better solution for what i want to do! Diagram is below:

LOC.jpg

do not use Stereo Ant turn-on unless you verify it has power all of the time, not just on FM/AM. some factory head units have a turn-on, some do not.

you only need one dual channel LOC - you have two shown. dual channel is Left and Right pos & neg (four wires).

I recommend a David Navone LOC to get an auto remote turn-on, or buy a 2 channel amp with high level inputs and an auto turn-on. many modern amplifiers have high level inputs, making the LOC unnecessary.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.