SOLD limited time: sub boxes...i may be able to help.

Termlab
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
athens ohio
i came across some mdf. a bunch of it, i am thinking of making sub boxes and seeing if i can make some money. i can build them to YOUR specs. single sub designs are better, ported or sealed. i really have no set price in mind, because i dont even know what i'm building yet. lets say 20 dollars plus shipping, but prices may change depending on specifics. pm me with any questions or dimension, this is more or less a "feeler" to see how much business i could get and how hard/demanding the forum may be on my time lol... ohio sales would be BETTER because it would cut out the shipping, but i would be willing to ship. oh and the smaller the sub the better. just let me know what you may want, such as room available and about what you would like it tuned at... any other things i didnt cover just ask, here or in pms, thanks in advance.

p.s., i'm not gonna carpet them, just basic mdf. carpeting would be up to you if you wanted it. i'm just gonna design/build them put them together then ship them. let me know forum what you have in mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Do you have any pics of boxes you have done in the past? Maybe that would help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I need a 1.5cuft box for 3-8's 32.5"Wx10"Hx10"D these are all internal dimensions. also looking at getting rounded edges, and maybe a flush mount trim up front. let me know

i dont have anypics as of yet, i've been "out of the game" for a while, and i'm still brushing up my skills "again" . i just built my own box today for a single 8'' in an s-10, but i may be able to get pics of it in the day light tomorrow??? at the latest friday.

i dont have anypics as of yet, i've been "out of the game" for a while, and i'm still brushing up my skills "again" . i just built my own box today for a single 8'' in an s-10, but i may be able to get pics of it in the day light tomorrow??? at the latest friday.
Thats cool, I'm just curious is that box for a single cab s10?

yes sir, it is a single cab s 10 extreme, 1999. it has quite a bit of room despite what it sounds like. i build the box square, 11 x 7 x 29. just sealed for now. i could possilby port it later, but i may just keep it the way it is, it sounds nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I would be interested as it would save me a lot of time. I do not have exact dimensions yet but it would be 4 cubic feet tuned to 35hz. I know shipping will be a lot but my table saw just went out on me so you could probably do a lot better than me with a circular saw.

35"L x 17"H x 20"D 4.5+ cubes tuned to 35HZ for a single 15" AudioQue HD3 shipped to 13208. Need a slot port, about 75-80 inches of port.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.