lil help which dual 2 15's that'll take 3k under $600?

So you want four 15"s that can produce a total of 3,000rms...for under $600..WOW

You realize your more than likely going to need to add a battery and alternator which will cost you probably near another $500, right?

edit forgot to say... there'll be four of them
So you want four 15"s that can produce a total of 3,000rms...for under $600..WOW
You realize your more than likely going to need to add a battery and alternator which will cost you probably near another $500, right?
4 15"s will never produce a total of 3,000 watts rms
no sub will

(because subs don't produce power)

yeha wtf are you talking about

he said the truth since amps produce the power and subwoofers use them

you mean you want four 15 inch drivers that will TAKE [not produce] 3000 rms total

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.