like the thezeb but different

Participant count
  • Participant list
Big deal...NOT!!! (pun). Doesnt matter if you even find them cheaper than $150 the question is do they have full manufacturers warranty. Unless an online retailer specifically has the logal "factory authorized" for the said product you virtually have no warranty. Any defects or issues basically you're stuck with bum speakers you payed good money for. I'd much sooner pay extra knowing i have the full 3 yr manufacturers warranty then from some site that sells them as a "special" such as mainstreet. Dont believe me? Call/email the manufacturers I've done this myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

As long as you don't overpower them, there is no danger of harming your gear, once you get a new sub so they are both the same, you will likely...
Almost all brands operate the same way. Alpine, Pioneer, Kenwood. The technology is based on what sounds it can produce. Basically all brands...
THIS IS THE SAME AS THIS: One coil + to the other coil - (on each). The other + & - to the terminal block. Terminal blocks wired straight...
Hello back, For those who are also looking for a problem of sh*t bass, after such a long time of fighting, I come to a conclusion that the...

About this thread

er1kkull

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
er1kkull
ALabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date