Lightning Audio Amp - eh?

I had really bad luck with lightning audo went through 3 of there amps the 300.2i was running it at 4 ohms and the gain was on half didnt run them hard just kept burning up so my local shop just gave me a diff. amp

ive heard the yellow amps....while they may look cool....have some issue's....ive been told that the grey and black ones are the good ones to go w/....so looks like you have a good deal....good luck.....

I just recently bought and recieved my new Lightining audio amp, and it kicks butt. its a strike S4.300 2x30 front channels, and 2x90 rear channels. Fliped the channels so the rear is running the fronts and the front is running the rears(uh yeah //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif ) Anyways I couldent be happier with the amp, I only dropped 85 on it, so to me it was a great investment.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I got the amp yesterday (friday).

Had it hooked up and pushing my 12's in less than 30 minutes :)

So far so good!!

Thanks again for your help!

that way the dont have to supply you with one from the factory. they can make more money selling them separatly. they do need them! but proly the comp can blame you for not putting the fan on, on not let you have the waranty or somthing. (im not sure about that) but what i do know, is that fan dosnt cost the comp more thana doller to make. and if they could get away with seeling them for $30 extra, then they r going to do what makes money. LOL

WHY dont they make 1000watt amps with a built in 1 farad cap????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.