lifting the tahoe

Participant count
  • Participant list

downwiththeclow
10+ year member

Ive been thinking about lifting my 95' tahoe for quite some time now but i dont feel like spending 1500 bucks on a new suspension lift for it considering its age and the fact that i probably wont have more than a few more years. What are some cost effective ways to get about 6" of lift out of it? Maybe a place to find a used suspension lift or something like that... im open to any suggestions.

Ive been thinking about lifting my 95' tahoe for quite some time now but i dont feel like spending 1500 bucks on a new suspension lift for it considering its age and the fact that i probably wont have more than a few more years. What are some cost effective ways to get about 6" of lift out of it? Maybe a place to find a used suspension lift or something like that... im open to any suggestions.
Dont know if I would buy a used suspension, that's just not a good idea.

You might call this guy, he might be able to answer any of your questions\

scott @ diamon offroad in ft. worth. 817 439-4454.

He does customization but he is always willing to answer any questions. Or at least he might be able to point you in the right direction.

Spend the extra money and get a good product, remember you hafta drive it.
I hate to know I went to "cheaper route" when Im riding down the road.

Skyjacker FTW
Yes, smart thing to do is spent the extra money if you do lift.

Teraflex FTW!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.