LF Advice on buying new speakers and what not

Participant count
  • Participant list
Sweet!, I don't plan on exactly doing that but I really don't want it to be a living hell to move stuff to another car. Thanks a ton for your help I think I'm gonna go ahead and buy most of this stuff right now. Not sure if this is a good idea but since i can swing that much money right now I might buy just the subs, amp, and coaxial speakers since i already have working front's and then ill buy the front's later...? Can i run just subs and rears off the amp? or just subs for that matter?
uhm no the FRONT STAGE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR WHOLE SETUP. Dont put any money on the rears and just get fronts

Sweet!, I don't plan on exactly doing that but I really don't want it to be a living hell to move stuff to another car. Thanks a ton for your help I think I'm gonna go ahead and buy most of this stuff right now. Not sure if this is a good idea but since i can swing that much money right now I might buy just the subs, amp, and coaxial speakers since i already have working front's and then ill buy the front's later...? Can i run just subs and rears off the amp? or just subs for that matter?
think of it this way, when you are at a concert, do you have your back towards the concert or do you face the concert? No brainer right?

think of it this way, when you are at a concert, do you have your back towards the concert or do you face the concert? No brainer right?
No, So I picked out some stuff, sorry I didn't go with anything you suggested but I just didn't have the money. I decided to go with a Kicker sub box which i got from a friend for free and then 2 pioneer 12" subs for $45 each. I haven't purchased an amp or rear speakers... wondering what i should do from here....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.