Lethal injection 12”

I hate that **** .
You guys took the money right away but I'm supposed to just sit and wonder/hope the product shows up.
Two and a half months later......
Hope it comes in soon
I would be fuming by this point

I hate that **** .
You guys took the money right away but I'm supposed to just sit and wonder/hope the product shows up.
Two and a half months later......
Hope it comes in soon
I would be fuming by this point
Exactly!! My thoughts exactly. I’m trying to be patient, well, really I have no choice. I just hope it’s worth the wait. I wish I had just ordered an American Bass XR. Box has been built and for 2 months and I’m just waiting on the sub.

Have you contacted IA about it? That’s ridiculous
I have. A couple times. You admit, the customer service is great. They answer the phone and if they miss your call, they call you back. Trish who works there is very nice and tries to help. I’ve been told that it’s in “que” and they are just backed up. She called me Monday and said that tech said he will try and have it done by the end of this week(which is NOW)and ship it out so SSA can send me a tracking number. I even called SSA a couple times. Not as easy getting in touch with them. I did get the guy on the phone today and it didn’t sound good. He really couldn’t tell me anything. He said he was going to give IA a call and call me back. I have not heard anything as of yet and this is been 4 hours ago.

8082ADE6-7C2A-4324-AEFC-D06C50340349.jpeg

Damn that *****. Yeah, Trish is awesome. Usually Aaron gets back within 24 hours from my experience.
Someone from SSA just called me. He said they are waiting for the glue to dry on my sub and should be shipped out mid/late next week🙄
I was told earlier this week that they will try and get it shipped out basically by today.

I honestly just think it's the shape of the world. I'm not saying one way or another, but everything is backed up into hell it seems like. I like the dudes at SSA, personally. I'm not defending anything here, just to be clear. It just stinks, I see it as a designer, I am very curious as to what companies we may still lose. You may keep that in mind as you order your stuff. Those orders you place might very well be the orders that are making or breaking those companies, with how the supply for these parts are, and what not. How jammed up everything still seems to be.

That's just something I would keep into mind. When I'm trying to get pricing on DC subs and I'm told they don't have any motors above the level 4 or whatever it is, I forget, and it stays that way for months, I get a little anxious. I really like DC's woofers, I really enjoy designing boxes for them, especially 6th orders. Not being able to sell their top woofers has to hit deep in the pockets. So I wonder and think about possibly what other companies are going through, maybe such as SSA, that might not be as well known. They might be facing issues that they are the victims of, essentially. Where you spend your money during these times might be the reason some of these audio companies stay open or shut down for good. Vote with your money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...