Learning how to do full install well?

Participant count
  • Participant list

beachboy016
10+ year member

Hey,

I have gotten most of my stuff for my Jeep and i am getting ready to put it all in by christmas time. I'll be putting in everything you see in my little thingy at the bottom. My question is though, is there anybody in the San Jose, CA area that knows how to do great installs and could walk me through it. I would be willing to pay a normal installation cost but I am just kinda weary of bringing in my stuff to an audio shop and then not really being a part of the install. If no one is willing to do it, could you guys reccommend a good shop in the San Jose, CA area to install it?

Thanks for your help,

-Jeff

The best way is to practice...You know how I started? Doing installs for 5 bucks for friends. Then you learn to start getting creative and it progresses...Good Luck!

my couins do custom installs themselves. can't wait for them to *** over here and help me wit my install actually. if you want, i can talk to them and let them know you want a custom install. if you're interested, email me at jonnyboi@optonline.net and i'll ask them. they live in san jose.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.