Participant count
  • Participant list

Hertz Mafia

FEATHER RUFFLER
Michigan

Ds18 6000.1 full range on amazon for $550

Taramps dsp 3000 for like $550

American bass vfl audio 3k full range for around $450

I was kinda leanin towards the ds18 amp... They seem solid and I'd love to have all that power going to my door speakers. Anyone know anyone running ds18 amps?

The Taramp's DSP3000 price is mostly going to digital filters of the sound over power. There is more control of the sound from that amplifier including clip-free filter.

You could opt for HD-5000 if you are just looking for raw power instead of quality.

Although you say to your door speakers, are you aware running one large amplifier will force your door speakers to run in MONO?

Just making sure that's what you are aiming for.

The Taramp's DSP3000 price is mostly going to digital filters of the sound over power. There is more control of the sound from that amplifier including clip-free filter.
You could opt for HD-5000 if you are just looking for raw power instead of quality.

Although you say to your door speakers, are you aware running one large amplifier will force your door speakers to run in MONO?

Just making sure that's what you are aiming for.
It's not like I'm only going to have 1 amplifier... If an amp is a mono block meaning one channel how can you run it any other way then mono? I geuss I'm not understand what your saying. This amp will be on four 10s PA speakers.

It's not like I'm only going to have 1 amplifier... If an amp is a mono block meaning one channel how can you run it any other way then mono? I geuss I'm not understand what your saying. This amp will be on four 10s PA speakers.
he means to say if you want to use these amps, you'll need two or else you'll lose stereo separation and your soundstage gets fked beyond repair.

he means to say if you want to use these amps, you'll need two or else you'll lose stereo separation and your soundstage gets fked beyond repair.
this amp is just for my 10s... I have a 4 ch on the 6.5s and tweets.

midbass stereo separation is pretty important unless you give zero fks about realism and detail in music.
My mids and highs are fine. Plenty of detail. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.