Lanzar amps

thats what i figured lol

i looked ir up on google and saw that one for $89

read some reviews and it get about 600w or something.

kinda sounds like the amp i have lol 4000w amp putting out 400w hah

thats what happens with cheap amps they ****

Yes the older Opti amps were built by ZED Audio.... ever heard of them... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the lanzar max series is not very good. The opti series is top level, and the heritage series is also pretty reliable in terms of quality and durability (I've owned 3 of them, they do the job)

Simple answer is Lanzar=Not Good.
WRONG! OptiDRIVE series is top quality. Some of the best in the industry. Lanzar itself isn't bad for the money if you know what you are actually getting in terms of rms.

WRONG! OptiDRIVE series is top quality. Some of the best in the industry. Lanzar itself isn't bad for the money if you know what you are actually getting in terms of rms.
Top quality from the same buildhouse as legacy and pyle does not mean top quality in the market. Ill take a maxxsonics any day over that for budget power.

Top quality from the same buildhouse as legacy and pyle does not mean top quality in the market. Ill take a maxxsonics any day over that for budget power.
You would be an idiot then. Maxxsonics makes some nice stuff that I wouldn't consider "budget" by any means. MB Quart Discus, Crunch GP, Autotek Mean Machine, is all good stuff but I would not choose them over an Opti amp. No way in hell.

9bbaf5b6ad942516d7578f6a05b1fc19.jpg

That is the Lanzar Opt4000D, same board as Soundstream 6500 which is a 6500 rms amp. hmm...

Lanzar might have some connection with Legacy and Pyle but OptiDRIVE is the least connected with them I'm sure. Who really cares? People have used Opti products and said they are reliable, underrated, quality built, etc. I don't buy a product because of its name. I buy a product because of what it does.

You would be an idiot then.

That is the Lanzar Opt4000D, same board as Soundstream 6500 which is a 6500 rms amp. hmm...

I could care less where they come from.
Obviously its not the same amp. Same board doesnt mean **** newbie. When will you understand that. And the 6500 wont do 6500 until it has 16 volts. The opti 4K wont do 4K either. It does about 2K, maybe 2500. The employee of a local shop ran 2 Opti 4K's on some DD 2512's in his Honda so dont act like you know what you are talking about scammer.

I could care less where they come from.
Gtfo scammer... I didn't know people could be this retarded..it is like your completely oblivious to whats going on...

Lanzar might have some connection with Legacy and Pyle but OptiDRIVE is the least connected with them I'm sure. Who really cares? People have used Opti products and said they are reliable, underrated, quality built, etc.
Right, because everyone who disagrees with you is an idiot. Personal experience creates my bias. Every piece of Lanzar equipment I've worked with has been garbage. Additionally, the OP didn't ask about one of the "top of the line" Lanzar amps. Calm down.

Obviously its not the same amp. Same board doesnt mean **** newbie. When will you understand that. And the 6500 wont do 6500 until it has 16 volts. The opti 4K wont do 4K either. It does about 2K, maybe 2500. The employee of a local shop ran 2 Opti 4K's on some DD 2512's in his Honda so dont act like you know what you are talking about scammer.
The Opti4000D won't do 4k? lulz....please stop right now jackass.

Right, because everyone who disagrees with you is an idiot. Personal experience creates my bias. Every piece of Lanzar equipment I've worked with has been garbage. Additionally, the OP didn't ask about one of the "top of the line" Lanzar amps. Calm down.
Well don't go saying Lanzar is trash when you have no ep. with optidrive products.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.