Lanzar amps

Sir swish, youre a ****ing idiot. NO ONE HAS HIT A 160 OUT OF THE TRUNK! Come to our shop up in omaha and prove to me that people hit 155-158 out of the trunk all the time. I have 3 termlab meters waiting to prove you wrong....

Ive read the old Lanzar Vibes are good. The ones that have a redish and gold logo plate.
I think this is it:

vibe1200D.jpg
They were actaully great, i had a Vibe 4 channel that was amazing.

I didnt read it all but my opinion on lanzar amps - the old lanzar are good amps, talking like 15 years ago. the new ones i have no idea. opinion on worst enemy - dumbass punk kid who thinks he knows everything but has no experience with anything.
Awww, umad bitch ? Im sure that while you are sitting there with your e-knowledge, you are thinking you are hot **** but considering you dont know my real name, its obvious no one can take you serious on your opinion of me.

Sir swish, youre a ****ing idiot. NO ONE HAS HIT A 160 OUT OF THE TRUNK! Come to our shop up in omaha and prove to me that people hit 155-158 out of the trunk all the time. I have 3 termlab meters waiting to prove you wrong....
Thank you.

no i wouldn't, because it would be giving out dirty clipped power.
+1

I wouldn't care if Boss made a 20k wrms amp and sold it for $100, I still wouldn't buy it cuz it would sound like ****.

And Sir Swish...

It would seem that every thread with Lanzar in the title attracts you. That's fine at first. But then we have to take things into further consideration...

Like this thread, for example. Some people said Lanzar was ****, so you decided to say it isn't because of Optidrive. However, on this thread and the other thread similar to this one, you try to tell people it's almost totally separate from Lanzar. Wtf? So when people say Lanzar is ****, you say it isn't because they have Optidrive, but then you bash anything Lanzar but Optidrive and say it might as well be a different company? If I remember right, in the other thread you did say that Optidrive had no relation at all to the Pyle/Pyramid/Blitz company...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.