Lambrorghini

The older you get, you'll notice that there's less & less "hot ****". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lulz, i never said i didnt know how. And i know how it should be done regardless of if i actaully do it or not. I was going to do mine but there is no point when im building a mostly SPL truck. When you get louder than me you can talk ****.
Then what place do you have in making comments about SQ tweeter placement?

You aren't louder than me, you have no TL scores to back anything up. The one 10" I had is currently louder than you are, because you have no TL scores to say otherwise. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Not to mention you don't even have a system in the truck right now anyway. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

lulz, i never said i didnt know how. And i know how it should be done regardless of if i actaully do it or not. I was going to do mine but there is no point when im building a mostly SPL truck. When you get louder than me you can talk ****.

You can **** my dick honestly. I really dont care what you have to say. And if you read, me and james werent the only ones hating.

You can also take some of my pleasure stick in your mouth next time you feel like opening it towards me.
Im louder than you.. and your 17.. when your nuts drop you can talk about people ******* this and that... go work on your "SPL truck" and leave the badass lambo alone... it looks good man.. get us some final pics

...and tell me if those panels are really aluminium lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

...and tell me if those panels are really aluminium lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
according to the pics (ones that show the back), they look to be so.

Yeah almost looks as good as my truck, lolz

DSC08987-1.jpg

I'm gonna have to agree with James and Worst - the tweeter install looks well done up to a point, but the finish was poor. The aiming can be tossed up in the air since no one here knows what those tweets sound like on/off axis, but I don't understand why you didn't wrap the entire pillar. If you took the effort to make such nice looking rings, why not make it look more integrated, rather than a bolt on? I mean, the textures don't even match. Sure, the camera probably makes it worse than it is, but from what I can tell, it's off, and it doesn't look right. If I were the owner of this lambo, I'd want you to redo it.

Plus, to all the people saying "you can't afford the car, why are you hating" - this is the type of car where you DON'T cut corners: you don't simply tack on a tweeter pod in the A-pillar and call it a done deal. Yeah, his craftsmanship is nice, but the finish/wrapping makes it look cheap, hastily done, and in poor taste. Unless the owner specifically asked him to "throw it on as fast as you can," I think it could have been much better, especially for a car that deserves extreme attention to detail.

I'm gonna have to agree with James and Worst - the tweeter install looks well done up to a point, but the finish was poor. The aiming can be tossed up in the air since no one here knows what those tweets sound like on/off axis, but I don't understand why you didn't wrap the entire pillar. If you took the effort to make such nice looking rings, why not make it look more integrated, rather than a bolt on? I mean, the textures don't even match. Sure, the camera probably makes it worse than it is, but from what I can tell, it's off, and it doesn't look right. If I were the owner of this lambo, I'd want you to redo it.
Plus, to all the people saying "you can't afford the car, why are you hating" - this is the type of car where you DON'T cut corners: you don't simply tack on a tweeter pod in the A-pillar and call it a done deal. Yeah, his craftsmanship is nice, but the finish/wrapping makes it look cheap, hastily done, and in poor taste. Unless the owner specifically asked him to "throw it on as fast as you can," I think it could have been much better, especially for a car that deserves extreme attention to detail.
i can see this point

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

zierbox

10+ year member
Only The Very Best
zierbox
texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date