5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
3.5 after displacement tuned to 35hz

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

Sorry, didn't get a ton of pictures. Had to finish the box in my daughters room do to the heater breaking at the shop and the basement was just to cold.

sorta lol....

That was not my thread I was just posting in it to help the OP of that thread. If you need a quote or anything just PM me and we can talk about it.

I know you did this box for sorta cheap. How much did you actually profit after material cost and shipping may I ask?
I would have to actually add it all up, don't think it was to much LOL. Not a big deal, I enjoy building.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
The tricky bit is that they're soft and floppy and they may be stretched a tad to go over the frames. I've used them in the past and come out...
In order to answer your question, I would need to know what model (e.g. SW4200, SW7524DVC). Also, are you looking to make a ported box or sealed?
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I got scared of the 4th being to much for a newbie but did end up building a box to 2.1 Cubic Foot tuned to...
Love this sub, hate AB's site, short on info for sure. American Bass XR-10D2 box recomend: If you want to tune a 2.75 Cu Ft box (for two of these...

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from