Lambrorghini

Haters gonna hate....

worst and james are being tools... which is weird, i usually like james' posts...

....not worst's though, he's always a tool.

nice craftsmanship for sure. I dont know what the lambo looks like from the drivers seat, so i wont speak on tweeter aiming.

Haters gonna hate....
worst and james are being tools... which is weird, i usually like james' posts...

nice craftsmanship for sure. I dont know what the lambo looks like from the drivers seat, so i wont speak on tweeter aiming.
Haters_gonna_hate.gif

agreed on all accounts

The super lulz is, Worstenemy does not even know how to glass pillars. He asked me how to. It's like, wtf are you doing criticizing his work, when you can't even do it yourself?
lulz, i never said i didnt know how. And i know how it should be done regardless of if i actaully do it or not. I was going to do mine but there is no point when im building a mostly SPL truck. When you get louder than me you can talk ****.

Haters gonna hate....

You can **** my dick honestly. I really dont care what you have to say. And if you read, me and james werent the only ones hating.

Haters_gonna_hate.gif

agreed on all accounts
You can also take some of my pleasure stick in your mouth next time you feel like opening it towards me.

The super lulz is, Worstenemy does not even know how to glass pillars. He asked me how to. It's like, wtf are you doing criticizing his work, when you can't even do it yourself?
lulz, i never said i didnt know how. And i know how it should be done regardless of if i actaully do it or not. I was going to do mine but there is no point when im building a mostly SPL truck. When you get louder than me you can talk ****.

Haters gonna hate....

You can **** my dick honestly. I really dont care what you have to say. And if you read, me and james werent the only ones hating.

Haters_gonna_hate.gif

agreed on all accounts
You can also take some of my pleasure stick in your mouth next time you feel like opening it towards me.

Are those a pillars made of aluminium ? Wonder why no carbon fiber there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
^ this was a serious question. I never worked on a lambo, or a car with metal a pillar trim. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

^ this was a serious question. I never worked on a lambo, or a car with metal a pillar trim. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Sounds like something Lotus would do. Aluminum and glue //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Sounds like something Lotus would do. Aluminum and glue //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Just seems odd , I thought the car was mostly carbon fiber. Then make the trim panels out of aluminium

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

zierbox

10+ year member
Only The Very Best
zierbox
texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date