LADES Street MAX 3-4 Build Log

im not actually there doin the back. my buddies are. i have someone running the van while im in Iraq. "if u didnt know im in iraq" im not having them touch the baffle or inside the box cuz thats what i want to do. so the inside is the same. just trying to get it playing right now. gonna have 22 6.5" coaxials up front and 2 5 1/4" coaxials up front so a total of 24 speakers up front //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif should make the ears bleed. and will have 8 coaxials in the back. eventually here in the future im buying 3 more 100.4's so i can run a pair on each channel at 2 ohm. 80 watts a speaker > 20 watts a speaker

Yeah I remembered you were over sea's.Just wodered if anything different was done to the front with all the progress to the back.

GL.Your girl and the guys helpin ya gonna make it to Slam this year?

oh yah its definetly going to be there. im not gonna furr out the back till i get back cuz like i said i am tearing out the baffle and doing 4 18s when i get home. gonna order another 3000d and 3 more 100.4's. and eventually work my way up to 8 3000ds and calling it quits on the van. just run it how it is. not shooting for world records or being the loudest bassracer. just looking to have a **** good demo vehicle without having 24 or more subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

audioarsonal ygpm back

Got the PM.

Hope to see y it down there then.I'll be attending this year so it should be pretty exciting.

With the upgrades you can always run 49 and if the competition is heavy just step it up to 59 and rn that.Like was said before only a few run that and not all of them do 59.

GL

yah 49.9 would be a cake walk im not worried about not being able to do that. we will see how it does first. Sound Check the shop in lafayette is holding 2 local competitions next weekend. 1 at the kokamo shop saturday and one at the lafayette shop on sunday. yes they have 2 shops. my van will be at the sunday comp in lafayette. if u go u will see who is running the van this season //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

well ya should. doesnt hurt having more people attend the competition. just gives me one more person to beat //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif well not me but who i have running it.

yah 49.9 would be a cake walk im not worried about not being able to do that. we will see how it does first. Sound Check the shop in lafayette is holding 2 local competitions next weekend. 1 at the kokamo shop saturday and one at the lafayette shop on sunday. yes they have 2 shops. my van will be at the sunday comp in lafayette. if u go u will see who is running the van this season //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Your woman running it? And to hell with your van I want to see the car.

Your woman running it? And to hell with your van I want to see the car.
lol nah my woman isnt running the van. i dont trust her with that much money worth of equipment and electricity!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

the car isnt the greatest cuz the subs **** bad and i didnt get a chance to install the 100.2 and components. if we have the car back ill see if she will want to take it. we are letting her dad use it while his truck is in the shop.

nah im not really looking to spend anymore money on that car untill we decide to keep the car or not. its still up in the air about keepin it or not since we have a total of 4 vehicles now since i bought the crx. dont get me wrong id love to finish this install and throw some decent drivers that will run off 650watts or so *type arrgg* or something. just not lookin to spend much on it. i might put the care up on craigslist the way it is now and see if it sells. even the the BASS subs haha.

Bad News. one of the main guys helping me out on this build while im away broke both of his legs and some ribs lastnight. i think he was riding his racing quad. i havent got the full story yet so the build might slow down a bit. hopefully still be up and going on the 1st with some help from some other friends. and the guy who is running my van, his vehicle broke down as well so that kinda puts me in a bind haha. he has my podium lol.

figured i would give the update //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Bad News. one of the main guys helping me out on this build while im away broke both of his legs and some ribs lastnight. i think he was riding his racing quad. i havent got the full story yet so the build might slow down a bit. hopefully still be up and going on the 1st with some help from some other friends. and the guy who is running my van, his vehicle broke down as well so that kinda puts me in a bind haha. he has my podium lol.
figured i would give the update //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
ouch.. i hope he gets better and you get that build done.

omg that douche didnt wreck or break anything. he was joking with me. thats not even funny i dont think. considering he is a friend of mine i felt bad. bastard lol. but the guys vehicle DID break down. man i was worried like a true friend should be.

i was pwnt i guess

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.