book shelf driver spacing

Participant count
  • Participant list

cshaw
10+ year member

free the robots
im making some 2.0 book shelfs with a 6.5 and 1 inch tweeter. how important is spacing between mid and tweeter? and spacing between edges of enclosure? how does this effect frequency response and such? just in general, i know its a vague Q. ive read lots on line arrays lately so i was wondering if spacing of drivers had any play here as well.

any tips or anything of the sort as far as enclosure wise? i do plan to curve all the edges down and do the same for the back of the face around the mid hole.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I just built a system not long ago in my 2008 C300. I actually cut out the partition behind the arm rest in the rear seat to act like a port. I...
Pretty much. It's just a nice kit. A solo rite Scarlett 2i2, XLR mic and a loop back cable are my next purchases so I can get accurate phase...
Heck...done right...you could get an amazing sounding stereo using $15-25 drivers from partsexpress 😂
Excellent choice on the SSA Evil's. :)
Yes, time to move some stuff for sure. Have a little mini CA warehouse in the garage!

About this thread

cshaw

10+ year member
free the robots
cshaw
south florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date