Lack of 6" Boxes?

Participant count
  • Participant list

TheJuggla1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Surrey BC
I can't find 6" or really any size speaker boxes other than 6x9 Boxes. Is there a place that I can get some 6" For pretty cheap? These are out of my old vehicle(But the speakers themselves are only weeks only, not even fully broken in yet) and the vehicle I just bought in the dash has the mounts for 6x4 speakers so it won't fit there.

+1 build. Look up the T/S specs for the woofer you're going to use...if available. The Vas, Qts, and Fs of the speaker will give you enclosure sizing as well as porting just like a larger subwoofer. The box will influence the low frequency response of the woofer just the same.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.