L7 in a truck

Participant count
  • Participant list
4th order blowthru or just perch something on the backseat like most...:rolleyes:
L7-12's like airspace.
5ft3 net is a good volume to start...
R0BsKF.jpg

Jamming 2 L7-12's underseat is a project that probably won't turn out well.

Last edited:
Are you hell-bent on L7's? I'd equate them to Kaepernick: they're decent, but they don't live up to the hype, and they can't take any abuse.

I've own an 8, a 12, and a 15 L7. I liked the 12, but none of them were very impressive compared to the current market selection.
I agree a buddy of mine got 2 DC 15’s on a 8K for about 1500 and his is 100 times louder than mineI understand he’s got a lot more power and money wrapped up and alternator batteries and wire but for subs and amp comparison his is way better

I agree a buddy of mine got 2 DC 15’s on a 8K for about 1500 and his is 100 times louder than mineI understand he’s got a lot more power and money wrapped up and alternator batteries and wire but for subs and amp comparison his is way better
Another downside is you can't use many other subs in the same box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...