L7 doesnt seem like its wanging as hard as I expected

Okay I see what your saying now, I was confused when you said the above. The option I get on my head unit is "bass 0-6"...and you said NOT BASS above.
so I should reset my gains when bass is at +6 then...
dude wtf? are you not even reading what i said

leave your bass at 0, for the 5th time

set your subout, or sublevel, it doesnt matter what its called its all the same, PUT THAT TO MAXIMUM!!!! also for the 5th time

dude wtf? are you not even reading what i said
leave your bass at 0, for the 5th time

set your subout, or sublevel, it doesnt matter what its called its all the same, PUT THAT TO MAXIMUM!!!! also for the 5th time
I am reading what you are saying but its confusing as **** because im trying to determine whether or not your talking about the HU or the AMP. I set my gains with the bass being on 0, and the EQ being on flat from the start. but what im trying to figure out.... SUBOUT? never seen that before in any of my configurations.... SUB LEVEL... I have only seen on my amp so im guessing your talking about the amp then

dude I know its not that hard but im still learning how to configure this **** head unit, I havnt really spent much time with it going from a POS JVC to something completely different.

dude I know its not that hard but im still learning how to configure this **** head unit, I havnt really spent much time with it going from a POS JVC to something completely different.

thanks for reminding me how crappy my **** is :p

:'( I need new stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif:(//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

sub level, or subout, or simply SUB+0 on the HEADUNIT
put that TO MAXIMUM!!!

THEN set your gains with bass @ 0
So apparently there was an option for bass on the head unit that I was not aware of, or using at all rather this whole time which could explain why the L7 isnt hitting as hard as I thought it could, thank you for your time in explaining such an easy thing to me eventhough it must have been a pain in the rear

So apparently there was an option for bass on the head unit that I was not aware of, or using at all rather this whole time which could explain why the L7 isnt hitting as hard as I thought it could, thank you for your time in explaining such an easy thing to me eventhough it must have been a pain in the rear
no dude its not an option for bass, it controls the rca output voltage for the subwoofer

Again thank you. Im going to reset the gains as told...and im also going to build another box because im thinking I did such a bad job on my first one that im losing power...What would be your recommendation for a box around 4-5cf that would get as loud as possible?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.