L7 doesnt seem like its wanging as hard as I expected

4-2-2007135.jpg

4-2-2007134.jpg

4-2-2007133.jpg

4-2-2007132.jpg

4-2-2007128.jpg

more pics located here:

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u14/krisfnbs/Car%20Audio/Car%20Installation/?start=40

and in my sig under diff folders

thats 5 cubes... and only 17 inches tall and it was just about an inch too tall to get in there...so we had to do some major hammering and stuff to get it in.

Next time, proper measurements and planning will definately be in order... although shoving this in there was quite an experience.

um ya dude
redo that box, and next time dont carpet it if you **** at carpeting

this time make the box wider so you dont have to use a jack to keep it from falling in the wheel well
hey for me bad carpeting job is better than no carpet at all with a box that has glue and caulk all over it.

thats true...I learned alot from making that box...acctually I think its a decent box... it does work I just know that I could be getting more out of a good box, id just rather make one on my own with all of the wood I have left over VS paying someone out the rear for one.

that looks very verrrry similar to the box that I made myself. Do you have the specifications for it? I can barely read it on that paper. My design was this:

my.php

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.