L7 doesnt seem like its wanging as hard as I expected

lol thats funny, id like to see kicker team vs jl team anyday you guys would get put to sleep.

wait a sec.... isnt that putting it nicely??

shouldn't it be something like...

"You guys would get taken out back behind the shed and quickly shot"

I have never heard the w7, but everybody on this forum seemed to love the L7, so that was my choice, and I think it was a **** good one for the price!

that looks very verrrry similar to the box that I made myself. Do you have the specifications for it? I can barely read it on that paper. My design was this:
my.php
i designed it myself but i threw away the original design. its 3.6 cubes at 32 hz. its loud but the box is to small. space is so tight in sedans. right now i am making him a new box for his explorer.

i designed it myself but i threw away the original design. its 3.6 cubes at 32 hz. its loud but the box is to small. space is so tight in sedans. right now i am making him a new box for his explorer.
Yeah I had to shove 5 cubes in my sedan...it ***** that I cant get any bigger or else I would be running 2 15's in like 8-10 cubes

I just see videos of people with 2 type r 12's and 1 15 type R and I should be rattling my car MORE than they are...
this is not true. 2 type R 12's= 226 cone area and your sub is 225. and it all depends on where you tune your system at. my friend with a 15'' type off less power then my friends l7 15'' in the same car shakes more because its tuned lower.

226 vs 225 isnt that big of a difference. I see your point though... I was just merely trying to say that It should be definately compareable.

yeah its very comparable. i just going to get a L7 but people on this forum said it would be to much power. but i regret not getting one. when my friend gets a bxi2006d and a new box i am going to be very jealous. since i am designing his new box i will make it similar to my current one so i can compare 2 12'' R's to one L7.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.