Knukonceptz Karma SS speaker wire is the WORST. Don't use it.

Gravity is strong enough to break your crimped connection, there was no other pulling involved. One cable end was in my hand as I was trying to loosen the RCA head so it would stop pulling my ground shield off of my amp and the other head was dangling in the air. After about two minutes, the head had fallen off from hanging. That is ghetto quality. Your crimp job doesn't hold for **** and is very low quality when compared with other RCAs in their price range. That was the third head that had broken off for me.
While I'm well aware that a solder joint is not a load bearing joint and shouldn't be, but I was complaining about the shitty job done on the soldering and heat shrink tubing. I had TWO strands of wire soldered to the ground terminal and the other strands were just floating. That is ghetto. I had pretty bad noise issues and after replacing the cables with another set on the same run, I had no noise at all.
Im with you^^

whats wrong with the KLM?i have some.. havent installed it but its seems flexable enough .. i dont need to wrap it around my finger to be happy
The klm is great....I used it in my install:D

DSCN1547.jpg

DSCN1559.jpg

DSCN1546.jpg

Haha, I love this stuff! It's looks very clean once you are done. If you take a razor and lightly go around the main jacket, it cuts fairly easy. I also found the 12 gauge was bigger than normal 12 because when I strip the it some strands usually came with it. More bang for your buck I say.

But, yeah, it is harder to work with.

I bought some of the CL-3 or whatever it's called for my last install. It was shitty to work with but it had a tough jacket on it. I won't use it again, but I haven't been around enough wire to say it's the worst I've ever used.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.