KnuKonceptz Customer Service

Cute. Did you beg mommy for an extra 15 minutes on the computer this morning just to make a response for me?
It's funny how quickly you change your tune considering how much you were pimping out SHCA to someone looking for a set of PWX, yet turn right back around and lambaste the guys because you've had one bad experience. And you call ME the nuthugger?

Here's the honest truth to the OP (and I'm well aware this is an old thread): large companies have an even larger consumer base. Things get lost in the mix, emails included, and it makes customers feel flat-out ignored. I'm glad they made right and sent you upgraded equipment and that you're happy overall with your experience. Fwiw, I haven't been let down with any of the Krystal cables I've run, either.
Ur absolutely right I ****** supported that cat the whole time I brought that dude business and then he repays me with that **** so u get to see some ones true colors and I did. Its well known that he really only takes care of dc audio guys as well. Ill never do business with him again I knew when that **** happened I said lets see how his customer service is this is gonna determine a lot of **** and u know what I was notttyy suprised by his actions

Ur absolutely right I ****** supported that cat the whole time I brought that dude business and then he repays me with that **** so u get to see some ones true colors and I did. Its well known that he really only takes care of dc audio guys as well. Ill never do business with him again I knew when that **** happened I said lets see how his customer service is this is gonna determine a lot of **** and u know what I was notttyy suprised by his actions
Sad but true about just any business these days. Sorry you got burned, but it does happen. Still doesn't make it right. As for me, I'm 1/1 and had a great experience getting their product through SSA

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Knowmadic

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Knowmadic
Winchester, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies