KnuKonceptz Customer Service

I can attest to this. Ordered some stuff and waited a month and a half tried contacting them multiple times with no response and finally got one saying the order got lost. i wasnt too impressed. I have also seen these beat RCAs break

Couldn't be any worse then sky high car audio lol
Right? It really sucks when you order 10ft of cable and they send you 12 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Please share your SHCA experience, though?

Right? It really sucks when you order 10ft of cable and they send you 12 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
X2^^^^All my dealings with Sky High have been good.

**** watch outttttt sky high nutt hugger over here haha oh when u get into a dispute with the guy or have an issue u wont be happy. If u are ever in a position whwre u need to get ur money back u probably won't see it the owner is just a poor sport and has bad business ethics id rather not get into the story its pretty long but long story short he sent a package to the wrong house when he personally knows where I live because he use to live in the next city over from me and I asked for a refund and id send it back but he refused then finally gave in because he was starting to make himself look like an *** but I felt it was shady I had to send it first im sure he would have screwed me plus he was going to reduce % 15 from the order because it was "precut" wire I would have been cool with it all I asked is if he would pay the shipping for it to get to the right place and he through a hissy fit. Then my buddy ordered a d3100 from him he had to return it for some reason and it took a month for him to see his money. Hes just an *** hole

X2^^^^All my dealings with Sky High have been good.
Mine use to be as well but I see a few more bad reviews in the near future with him I know how the guys attitude is and im sure he trys to keep it professional cuz hes a new company but he cant seem to hide his real character I have plenty of friends who have had l

Problems with him as well.

Mine use to be as well but I see a few more bad reviews in the near future with him I know how the guys attitude is and im sure he trys to keep it professional cuz hes a new company but he cant seem to hide his real character I have plenty of friends who have had lProblems with him as well.
How long ago was this?

**** watch outttttt sky high nutt hugger over here haha oh when u get into a dispute with the guy or have an issue u wont be happy. If u are ever in a position whwre u need to get ur money back u probably won't see it the owner is just a poor sport and has bad business ethics id rather not get into the story its pretty long but long story short he sent a package to the wrong house when he personally knows where I live because he use to live in the next city over from me and I asked for a refund and id send it back but he refused then finally gave in because he was starting to make himself look like an *** but I felt it was shady I had to send it first im sure he would have screwed me plus he was going to reduce % 15 from the order because it was "precut" wire I would have been cool with it all I asked is if he would pay the shipping for it to get to the right place and he through a hissy fit. Then my buddy ordered a d3100 from him he had to return it for some reason and it took a month for him to see his money. Hes just an *** hole
Ooooookay. First, sentence structure. I've read your post about seven times now and STILL can't make heads or tails of it. Second, I nuthug nobody. Third, I made my purchase through SSA and received, within a week, more than I had ordered.

Do we need to examine reputations on CA here or are you willing to keep your trolling outside of the tech sections?

Well, since this got revived for some unbeknownst reason, the issue was eventually resolved, 3 months after I tried making initial contact. Ended up getting some free Krystal cables. So far they are holding up and doing their job, guess the lower lines are just ******.

This isnt a first every one wants the cheapest price but are the whinest ******* when they get screwed. GO TO RELIABLE PEOPLE

Ooooookay. First, sentence structure. I've read your post about seven times now and STILL can't make heads or tails of it. Second, I nuthug nobody. Third, I made my purchase through SSA and received, within a week, more than I had ordered.
Do we need to examine reputations on CA here or are you willing to keep your trolling outside of the tech sections?
Are u willing to gfy lol..u make no sense but u really seem to be nut hugging maximum..are u in bed with jon rabe as well??

Sad to hear this.

I had the same problem with a set of those but only one broke off. I just grabbed another set and swapped them out. Never got a warranty replacement.

Are u willing to gfy lol..u make no sense but u really seem to be nut hugging maximum..are u in bed with jon rabe as well??
Cute. Did you beg mommy for an extra 15 minutes on the computer this morning just to make a response for me?

It's funny how quickly you change your tune considering how much you were pimping out SHCA to someone looking for a set of PWX, yet turn right back around and lambaste the guys because you've had one bad experience. And you call ME the nuthugger?

Here's the honest truth to the OP (and I'm well aware this is an old thread): large companies have an even larger consumer base. Things get lost in the mix, emails included, and it makes customers feel flat-out ignored. I'm glad they made right and sent you upgraded equipment and that you're happy overall with your experience. Fwiw, I haven't been let down with any of the Krystal cables I've run, either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Knowmadic

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Knowmadic
Winchester, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies