KnuKonceptz Customer Service

Knowmadic
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
So a little while back I was swapping out my amps and all was going fine up until I got to the RCA's that I got from KnuKonceptz. When I tried disconnecting them they were a little stiffer then usual so I let up on the force and began to try slowly twisting them out and next thing I realize the prongs just snap and get stuck in the amp. Now I know this is probably due to the cold and them being plastic but I'm reviewing the customer service not the wires themselves. So after that disappointment of breaking a pair of RCA's I go to my sub amp and guess what, same thing happens. So now I'm out two pairs of RCA's and not sure what to do. I go to the KnuKonceptz website and see they have a 1 year warranty on all their products so I'm relieved and try sending them a simple email, explaining to them what happened and including my order number, phone number and everything relevant to the issue. A couple of weeks go by, I believe two and no reply from KnuKonceptz. I send another one trying to touch base and see whats happening over there and if I'm going to get a refund/exchange or what have you. Wait another week and still no reply back. I'm 100% sure it is the correct email as I've triple checked and copy and pasted it into my email. Now I resorted to calling them and getting an answer from somebody. I've tried calling them before, but during the holiday season so I never got a hold of them because I assume they were just very busy. I went into this phone call with pretty low hopes of contacting them and after 10-15 minutes of attempting to call them I gave up on that cause. I'm very disappointed with this experience I've had with them because everyone is usually raving about their customer service and how amazing it is. I wish I could at least get a response from them.. About to buy new wires from them, probably the Krystal wires as those would be a step up or resort to either filing a PayPal dispute to get a refund and get their attention.

photo33g.jpg

photo32ad.jpg

They look like you ripped them off of the amp.
Tried repairing them afterwards and it they got slightly bend while I was holding them with needle nose pliers and trying solder the pieces back on. Other ones aren't even touched, I'll get a picture in a second.

dang thats crazy man ive never had a problem getting in touch whether its for an exchange or a purchase... but i would say go with the krystal kables, they are much better quality than the plastic cheap-o's.. they fit snug and look fantastic.. it is SBN time so they could just be rushing getting **** done ya know??

dang thats crazy man ive never had a problem getting in touch whether its for an exchange or a purchase... but i would say go with the krystal kables, they are much better quality than the plastic cheap-o's.. they fit snug and look fantastic.. it is SBN time so they could just be rushing getting **** done ya know??
I understand, but how long does it take to respond to 1 email?

Tried calling again today but to no avail. Rang for 4 seconds and then stopped. Called back and rang for 30 seconds and no answer. Called a third time and got the message after 20 seconds.

They forgot a part of my order once, was just a 4 foot wire, out of a PILE of other things.

Called them, they answered and the next day they had that wire in the mail. They even sent me extra at no cost for the hassle.

I have spent at least 400 bucks through them so far and I will continue to do so. Love their products.

I hope that all gets sorted out for you man.

I just got an order from them and I am not impressed at all the Rca's do not have the built in turn lead like they tell you. I didn't receive the fuse or ground wire so now I have to go buy these items and get bent over at a car audio shop for them

Same thing happened to me with those RCA's, however, it happened behind my head unit because there wasn't enough room back there and the wires were being bent. The built in turn on lead on them is also quite pathetically thin, there is no way the set screw on the amp would hold the wire.

Other than that though everything else I have bought from them is top notch and at a great price- power wire, speaker wire, fuse holder, distribution block, terminals. I especially love their Kompressed Speaker Cable. Fast shipping as well.

I would say go with the krystal kables, they are much better top quality than the nasty cheap-o's.. they fit tight and look amazing.. it is SBN time so they could just be hurrying getting
You do realize this thread was from February right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Knowmadic

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Knowmadic
Winchester, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies