Kind of a newb...which amp to use on 2 jl audio w3v3-2

I wonder how my Hifonics bxi1206d would sound on the JL subs?
Perfectly fine if setup properly!

But since you feel compelled to sell your BXi 1206d at a loss and spend more money on another amp.... by all means, do it:laugh:

buy a jl 1000/1 if you want to get the most out of the subs if you want nice sound a 500/1 works fine also i have a sundown 1000d on my two right now and it pounds i had a 500/1 on them the 500 was not as hard but the sound quality was better it all depends on how you listin to your music i have a 500/1 i can sell or i can tell you were to get one on the cheap bnib

yeah i thought it was a pretty sweet deal and the warranty made me happy too. how long did it take you to get your subs? ive been waiting for a little over a week now and he said it wont ship til maybe March 2nd. Im a very impatient person when it comes to stuff like this. lol.
Yeah, I'm just trying to get rid of my system I have now and then I'm going to buy those. I cant wait either and I know how you feel!! Let me know when you get things up and running, I've heard good things about this set up. One thing I've been contemplating is maybe later down the road going from that sealed PowerWedge to a ported box... Just an idea //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

buy a jl 1000/1 if you want to get the most out of the subs if you want nice sound a 500/1 works fine also i have a sundown 1000d on my two right now and it pounds i had a 500/1 on them the 500 was not as hard but the sound quality was better it all depends on how you listin to your music i have a 500/1 i can sell or i can tell you were to get one on the cheap bnib

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif hmmmm....how much? PM me on that price.

Yeah, I'm just trying to get rid of my system I have now and then I'm going to buy those. I cant wait either and I know how you feel!! Let me know when you get things up and running, I've heard good things about this set up. One thing I've been contemplating is maybe later down the road going from that sealed PowerWedge to a ported box... Just an idea //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
just lettin you know my ish hasnt come in yet. the car show is next weekend and im getting real agitated:verymad:

What?! When did you order it?

Feb 17, 2009. im highly pissed as of now. Everytime i call them they say it will be a few more days bcause it was a special order. but ****, a few days has come everyday. lol. next time i will be careful with these guys. hey if you know anything about batteries, check out my other thread.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=389745

Please don't tell us that you ordered from dealercostcaraudio.com! From what I have heard regarding other people's misfortune in dealing with them, I would NEVER order from them!

Please don't tell us that you ordered from dealercostcaraudio.com! From what I have heard regarding other people's misfortune in dealing with them, I would NEVER order from them!
Hey gunz do you have any specific situations with dcca? I am going to buy off of them but I wanta know the full story. If I have to wait a long time to get my subs ill be mad but as long as they value their warranty im cool. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Other than hearing that you could take forever to get your order and they are not authorized dealers of their merchandise, I haven't heard anything else negative about them. Like many online companies, it is a hit or miss roll of the dice! If what you order is in stock, you will more than likely get it in a timely fashion. If it isn't in stock, prepare to wait, and wait, and wait some more! In the mean time, prepare to get the run around from their sales associates every time you call.

I also read that they tend to lie about items being in stock only to come back with that typical "oops, our mistake" BS excuse. If you want to roll the dice, the choice is up to you! Sadly, there is enough negative information about dealercostcaraudio.com out there to make me say "buyer beware."

Other than hearing that you could take forever to get your order and they are not authorized dealers of their merchandise, I haven't heard anything else negative about them. Like many online companies, it is a hit or miss roll of the dice! If what you order is in stock, you will more than likely get it in a timely fashion. If it isn't in stock, prepare to wait, and wait, and wait some more! In the mean time, prepare to get the run around from their sales associates every time you call.
I also read that they tend to lie about items being in stock only to come back with that typical "oops, our mistake" BS excuse. If you want to roll the dice, the choice is up to you! Sadly, there is enough negative information about dealercostcaraudio.com out there to make me say "buyer beware."
Thanks again man! Thats some good advice

**** that was deep! lol. but thats exactly what im going through. i called last wednesday and they said "my stuff would ship friday and that i would be supplied with a tracking number via email." Friday comes and i see no tracking number. I called back and i got the same rep(recognized his voice, name is Mark). I'm assuming he didnt recognize me though. I asked him about my crap and he said, "It will ship monday." I then proceeded to lie and i said, "A different guy told me it would ship today(Friday)". He says, "Well that guy doesnt know what he's talking about!" I wanted to laugh so hard but i just held the phone as he rambled on about the item. but to make a long story short, i will more than likely never order from them EVER again.

***UPDATE*** As we all can see, that even though the time is close to 9 PM, it isnt 9PM.(6PM where DCCA is) I called at 853(5:53 where DCCA is) and the automated voice machine says they are closed. if you advertise that you will be open til 6 Pacific time then stay open til that time. These people officially **** now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.