Killing Yourself

Amen to that. I've had a lot to eat and a lot to drink. It's cuddles time. Big games tomorrow so I'm out.

So, where should the not kill yourself post go? Thunderdome? My bad. People run out of intelligence on here and immediately condone suicide. Can't people just talk **** anymore?

So, where should the not kill yourself post go? Thunderdome? My bad. People run out of intelligence on here and immediately condone suicide. Can't people just talk **** anymore?
Why would anyone go to a car audio forum and post touchy-feely/dark stuff then expect anyone to take it serious... dial a suicide # where people will take you seriously.
It's been hi-drama with you since joining and possibly the drama is your own making.
We all got problems and issues but most deal with it without broadcasting for all to see.
Suicide thread?.. Personally I say you do you, calm down and relax.
Talking **** is all fun but when you can't take what you dish out it becomes something else.
My .02

Why would anyone go to a car audio forum and post touchy-feely/dark stuff then expect anyone to take it serious... dial a suicide # where people will take you seriously.
It's been hi-drama with you since joining and possibly the drama is your own making.
We all got problems and issues but most deal with it without broadcasting for all to see.
Talking **** is all fun but when you can't take what you dish out it becomes something else.
My .02

He is telling people to kill themselves, not me. So, ask him. I never once got personal with anyone, or, told someone to kill themselves. That ahit isn't on me.

People on here will tell you to go kill yourself, for whatever reason. Please do not do that. People care about you and there is help. DM me if you need numbers or help.

He is telling people to kill themselves, not me. So, ask him. I never once got personal with anyone, or, told someone to kill themselves. That ahit isn't on me.

Seems to me that you're the only person fixated on the damn subject... His powerful supposed suggestion seems to have affected your psyche only.
Some people take EVERYTHING seriously... jeez...

People on here will tell you to go kill yourself, for whatever reason. Please do not do that. People care about you and there is help. DM me if you need numbers or help.

Your PSA is noted...

juoWMn.jpg

My .02

I'm talking ****. Name one time where I was getting personal first or telling people to kill themselves? Just because I answer questions, doesn't mean that I should be bullied or told to kill myself. Is that what this site is? If it is, then, I will start doing the same. Just so I can "fit in."

Seems to me that you're the only person fixated on the damn subject... His powerful supposed suggestion seems to have affected your psyche only.
Some people take EVERYTHING seriously... jeez...

Your PSA is noted...

juoWMn.jpg

Some people won't take it like me. I've been there and back. Like, in hospitals, back, medicine, back, relationships, back. It only takes one time to not come back. Sometimes, it only takes a small push to knock over the whole house. Then what, oops, I didn't mean to push. Then, a funeral. Just because somebody had to bully somebody. "Nobody likes you on here, just do everybody proud and kill yourself." Not so funny then. Not so many likes and dislikes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.