Killing Yourself

I'm talking ****. Name one time where I was getting personal first or telling people to kill themselves? Just because I answer questions, doesn't mean that I should be bullied or told to kill myself. Is that what this site is? If it is, then, I will start doing the same. Just so I can "fit in."
You do everything else trying to fit in and fail at it. If u were smarter about how u carry urself and watch what u say then nobody would bully u. U bring this on urself and then have the nerve to scream victim. Smh. If u have problems on this site establish urself different, brand new. If that doesn’t work then there are other car audio forums besides this website. So y complain about this website and the people on it so much but yet u return to this website and these people. It doesn’t make sense. It’s like u like the torment. Like I said, u bring this on urself.

Last edited:
You do everything else trying to fit in and fail at it. If u were smarter about how u carry urself and watch what u say then nobody would bully u. U bring this on urself and then have the nerve to scream victim. Smh. If u have problems on this site establish urself different, brand new. If that doesn’t work then there are other car audio forums besides this website. So y complain about this website and the people on it so much but yet u return to this website and these people. It doesn’t make sense. It’s like u like the torment. Like I said, u bring this on urself.

Thanks baby Jesus!

Mom's jackets hanging with pride today! She would be so happy!
20200113_131439.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.