Killing Yourself

Crazy memes and vids in this thread... Bobby, let me say you were right, wrong and reaching all in one.
Suicide?.. sure thing man... looks like you pulled the trigger to me... let the meme wars begin.

1MGHv9.jpg

The vids and memes are worth viewing even if your self-victimization is not.
so many threads, so many butthurt responses... and always the same lately...
I guess telling people to kill themselves isn't bullying?
I think you need to fill out this official form and submit it... I keep tellin' ya'
Here it is...
roeRoIq.jpg

Find an active mod and submit that form... but reading your own responses might stop you from submitting it.

I guess telling people to kill themselves isn't bullying?

Nope, I get told to kill myself regularly while online but I hang out in much different places than you do. JMHO - Grow the fuck up and stop being such a pussy. This isn't your safe space and if you need one join Tumblr, they all love the oppression Olympics over there.

Wew lad, sorry for blankin on u before. I was misled and comin at u wrong for a reason that I thought was just but turns out it wasn’t. Hope we can start over.
It's hard when you've been programmed to believe what you're told is reality, welcome to the politically incorrect side.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.