Killer Enclosures!

They aren't caulked or glued....they are terminal bolts that go in a 1/4" hole and bolt together. It's what I use on many of my boxes too, they are Dayton Audio from Parts Express and IMO they are the best. 8awg bare wire on the outside (screw down connection) and 1/4" ring terminals on the inside (or you can use the solder tabs they come with).

Nice b oxes but shesh pricey. But maybe worth it for the look.
Group buy prices aren't bad at all.

KhaotiK Enclosures | INTRO GROUP BUY | Now Open! - SSA Car Audio Forum

Latest Video. Still testing.

[video=youtube;Oa6q4-EroiA]

pre-order.png

Jeebus think you can make those logos a little larger ? Nothing like paying out the ying yang for something, and then getting the joy of advertising for the company for free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

They look good. Wonder why they didn't go with dual sub sealed on their page.
We are going to add these down the road.

Jeebus think you can make those logos a little larger ? Nothing like paying out the ying yang for something, and then getting the joy of advertising for the company for free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
It's called marketing. LOL. It's like putting a logo on a subwoofer. Nothing new.

Could not agree with you more. A box is just as important as any other piece of equipment. Hell I paid $300+ for this box and it is just for some 8''s. But this box has done 50's before on the TL with only 3k of power.
hellboy_assembled_2.jpg

hellboy_assembled_1.jpg

hellboy_collector.jpg
I have the plans of that box, i could build it for cost...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.