kicker vs alpine?

Since were on the topic of off brand amps does anyone know if that Diablo amp the 3000 watt one is any good?? some dude on craigslist offered me that for my hoopty azz snowboard.
Diablo Audio Technologies? Yeah they are an emerging company, but seem like great products. Their amp guts look teh sexy.

i know about ohms and all that. and no i am not an idiot, ive heard lots of sysytems. once again i always see KICKER winning in sound competition so stfu.
the only competition kicker wins in are the ones where everyone runs kicker

1st of all, yes ive heard of cadence. they sell that **** at bootleg flea markets. second of all, im not saying kicker is the best, they are one of the best. and yes fosgate makes some good **** they're just as good as kicker, all i wanted to know is out of a kicker 1000 watt amp and alpine 1000 watt amp, which one would you guys recomend, thats all. dont need no smart ass coments.
you can find kicker at flea markets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I'm sure Kicker is competition winning in the parking lots of high schools
lol so ****ing true

Since were on the topic of off brand amps does anyone know if that Diablo amp the 3000 watt one is any good?? some dude on craigslist offered me that for my hoopty azz snowboard.
**** NO DIABLO AUDIO IS GARBAGE. They are china built shitty built amps that blow. You mean the 2500? I don't think they have a 3000 watt but I know a couple locals and their 2500s blew within minutes and diablo audio wouldn't warranty them, all they said was "installer error" and they never even looked at the amps. HORRIBLE C/S AND AMPS.

hmm i might trade him and sell it then.. he says it works but ill be the judge of this lol
please don't, anything and I mean anything is worth more than a diablo audio amp. They have been laying low lately since people finally found out how much they **** and their shitty amp quality. If the amp breaks they blame it on you!!

Alpine PDX amps the new ones are nice azz amps. I just bought the 1200x1 off ebay for 500. The birth sheet says actual power is 1418 watts. These amps run at 90% efficiency. Have damping factor of 1,000 on mono amps this year. These amps are top of the line right now.

For 280 bucks? You could get a mb quart 2000.1D for that or Audiopipe 3000 for like 300. NEW
Where can you get Audiopipe 3000? I think everyone is sold out? The ones I did see, price jumped to $450. I had 2, but was stolen.

...First we need to find if his subs can be wired to 1 or 2 ohms eh? Unless I read over the part where he mentioned what they are or can be wired at, I'd say you are the idiots for arguing.

What are your subs dude?

Edit** SVC or DVC, and what ohms.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.