Kicker v Re audio

Only thing they have in common is a basket and wrap around gasket...everything else is completely different.

Motor is totally different, no pole vent, tons of options for you to choose from, cooling etc...different coils different spiders, different leads,

Design is totally different...

yes different manufactures have different designs.. but in sounding i think the SX can handle the lows and the abuse like BL's.. so i think its a similar subs..

In that regard they are both subwoofers and are both designed to play the same frequency band //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

As every other woofer lol.

yes different manufactures have different designs.. but in sounding i think the SX can handle the lows and the abuse like BL's.. so i think its a similar subs..
is what i meant, not design wise

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

i know they dont use the same motors and whatnot. i was stating sound and performance wise

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.