Kicker v Re audio

motivation84
10+ year member

GA
To the Guru's:

I want to drop 4-15's in the back of my dodge magnum. I was going to go with cvx's hands down, but it seems like the re sx is pretty good.

I'm going to port it low I don't know how low yet, but low (may be @ 35hz). I'm looking to achieve low drops that hold loud. I'm not to worried about sq, but if these two are evenly matched I will go with the one with the better sq.

This is going to be a daily driver.

I'm going to push them with a mm autotek 4000.1d.

If not these 2 then I want to budget around $300.00.

What should I go with?

Thanxs

I say whichever you can get cheaper. If you want the lows, I'd go with around 30-32 hz, 32 being the highest. I had two cvx 15's and they will get stupid low and do it on 2krms.

300 for 4 15's dont think thats gonna happen

and for 4kwatts wat kind of electrical do u have

also do a search this comparsion has been talked about several times

300 for 4 15's dont think thats gonna happen
and for 4kwatts wat kind of electrical do u have

also do a search this comparsion has been talked about several times
I wish I could get 4 15s for $300. $300 per sub dont b sensitive.

I was going to put a high ouput alternator about 60 - 70 additional amperage & 2 yellow tops. 1 for the car 1 for the setup. Y? Is that not enough?

Brah, I did a search. Didn't find nothing to answer my question.

Ty for the post every1.

SX or BL, i "Think" the SX has just a hair more SQ but not something the average ear would pickup and since SQ is not really what your looking for you probably wouldnt hear the difference. i would say go for whichever you can get a better deal on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.