Kicker Sub Selection Help

My friend uses them. I've priced buying everything I would need , he was saying the rapid charge & discharge rate is crazy. But I have no hands on With them. I went with XS battery and going to buy a few more soon.
I liked my XS D3100, but wend with Exide for my battery bank because it cost me about $1k for 400 ah.

Price was the motivator

I looked into them but the pros said you still need a secondary battery with a bank. That would work for orgs than limit batteries but I don't see much benefit daily.
Yeah I ended up not even wanting to fool with them. Alt & batteries is enough for me.

Lower gain is always better than a maxed out amp. You saying this explains a lot
Your DONT have to run max watts on a sub clown. Anyone knows that.

You are really stupid if you think 500watts will not drive that L7.

I didnt suggest for the guy to turn the gains all the way up on a 500watt amp if thats what you were talking about.
You told him to run the amp at 4 ohm which in that case it would be running full tilt. Wiring it at 2ohm will give you something we call headroom. Ever heard of it? Ever heard of rise?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.