kicker speaker opinions please

kickers get nice and low! L5 or L7S with the right power will kick off your ears ! in a street bass box. sounds realy good ill put them up with the best of them ! LOVE K I C K E R !!!

I had a pair of RMB8's in my rear deck for a little while, trying to use them as free-air subs. Kicker says you can do this, they lied. Great midbass but they're not subs. From 50-200 hz they're awesome though. Clean and tight.

I'm probly gonna put em on eBay. Wanna buy em?

kickers get nice and low! L5 or L7S with the right power will kick off your ears ! in a street bass box. sounds realy good ill put them up with the best of them ! LOVE K I C K E R !!!
he wasnt refering to the the L5's or L7's. i had a pair of their midbasses in my old suburban. they sounded pretty nice. especially if you listen to rock with lots of drums.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.