Kicker l7 wattage?

Okay thanks! He told me that it was 1000w rms, right now I have a crunch ground pounder 700.2 and it sounds nice but way under powered, but the amps the guy had were rediculous in price so I just went with that for now, how will it sound if I have the current wattage going to it

Okay thanks! He told me that it was 1000w rms, right now I have a crunch ground pounder 700.2 and it sounds nice but way under powered, but the amps the guy had were rediculous in price so I just went with that for now, how will it sound if I have the current wattage going to it
What amps did he have? What price? How much do you want to spend?

What amps and prices did he have?
He didn't have many that would power the sub right but the only one he had was a top of the line amp it was like 500, I don't remember the name tho, and I didn't want to spend more then 200 on the amp

He didn't have many that would power the sub right but the only one he had was a top of the line amp it was like 500, I don't remember the name tho, and I didn't want to spend more then 200 on the amp
If you could find out what it was... that would be great. 1) I'm curious what amp he wants 500 for... two, I'm curious if it's worth it.

How much did you spend on the kicker?

You can easily get an amp that will push it perfect for way less than 500. He probably had the kicker zx1500.1 . If you can afford it get a kicker zx1000.1 it does about 1100 rms which would be fine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.