Kicker l7 12 enclosure

Bomtillington

CarAudio.com Elite
Hi guys i just bought two kicker l7 12s and i wanted to make a 6 cubic foot enclosure tuned to 32 hertz also when i bought them in a sealed box and on rattles pretty bad i wondering if its blown the coil look perfect and no signs they were beat on could it just be bad box construction.

Is this a question, statement, ramble or all of the above? I honestly can't understand what he's saying or asking //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Either you have a garbage box or bought a blown sub. Did you buy the subs from a store brand new or or are they used, could you post pics of the box?

Good evening, everybody. I recently purchased a pair of 12" Kicker L7s and I intended on designing and constructing a 6 cubic-foot enclosure tuned to 32 hz. When I made the purchase, they were in a sealed box - I had noticed that one rattles, relatively badly, at that. I began to ponder as to whether or not the subwoofer is blown. However, I couldn't come to a conclusion due to the fact that the coil looks to be in nice condition, and show now signs of significant wear or unusually rough use. Could the source of my rattling be my enclosure, or may I have a more serious matter on my hands in regards to my subwoofers?
Typed it into Google translate. Got it translated from 'ghetto' to 'white'.

did speak english there was really no reason to do that instead of busting balls help someone with a question
I pm'ed you back. Yea, it could be the sub. Take it out and free-air it.

If the box doesn't look to be sturdy, chances are that's the problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.