Kicker l7 10"

Yeah just make sure to scrape all the epoxy from the trim and sand it then put it on thick youll be good its been a year sinve I put it and its still holdin strong

Yup scratch the remaining epoxy sand it then lay it on thick its been a year and mines still going strong , oh and the kind I grabbed was a silver tube

Sorry its called amazing goop the amazing is written small and goop is huge over the whole front side call around your local store before you drive out most should have it grab the silver kind

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.