Kicker KX600.1

First off, I hope you are joking that you bought stolen goods.

Second, If you are, it's not funny.

Third, if you are not joking, then I just wanna say F*** you. Why would you support f***ing a$$h***s who take what other people save their hard earned money for? That is truly f****d up. And yes, I have had my s*** stolen and it really *****. Hopefully the same will happen to you for you to realize its not fun to have the stuff you put your money into stolen.

\rant

And again, if you are just joking, that ain't something to joke about

My s*** just got stolen last week. About $800 gone! That is a hell of a lot of money when i worked at $7.50 an hour. But I am glad that you bought some one else's amp that they paid a good deal of money for when you got it for about..... $25? I feel the same as jinx feels. I hate people like you.

And, if you are joking, don't do it again.

lol.ok first this genus....might be getting a visit from law enforcement since e just confessed to buying stolen goods...hell get a fine $500...amp taken,itll end up in a cops car....n probation.....i guess

and if you try to say you dont have it gues what?

its going though everything you own to look..so get rid of anything illegal..lol

i think i might rob a 7-11 then come on here and talk about it.........NOT

I don't think the cops are actively patrolling this forum on their spare time, looking for potential theives...but I don't think what he did was very intelligent either.

i can see you know nothing of law enforsement....

its not catching the bad guy.its killing time so more cops get paid or overtime pay.......

in a lil town 3 hours from here tonight some plant of somethig had a gas leak..they moved 150 inmates...to another state..why????were they in danger? or is 20-40 cops killing 12 hours of work.....

the same this homeland security garbage .....

cops are making millions all together in extra pay....

and you get to pay for it.......''jmo''

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.