Kicker KX600.1

well im back and i called the dude i got it from and i thought i was stolen cause how cheap it was but i found out tat it wasnt and that the reason why it was so cheap was casue he busted one of his l7s and that he need the money to fix it, plus it was an older one (the all black one with no shrouds or whatever they call it) it was some mis communication or mis thinking i guess sorry for the confusion

well im back and i called the dude i got it from and i thought i was stolen cause how cheap it was but i found out tat it wasnt and that the reason why it was so cheap was casue he busted one of his l7s and that he need the money to fix it, plus it was an older one (the all black one with no shrouds or whatever they call it) it was some mis communication or mis thinking i guess sorry for the confusion
I smell BS. Are u scared now that they said law enforcement is gonna get you? lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif sorry i'm allergic to bulls***

You're an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

I smell BS. Are u scared now that they said law enforcement is gonna get you? lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
yeah i bet he's terrified! give me a break!

oh and by the way you spelled enforcement wrong, they changed the spelling to enforsement now.

lol im not scared i was just trying to get the story str8 on here u dont have to beleive me but imo the dude i got it from was a big drug dealer and my moms b/f (his best friend) and he said that one of his clients couldnt pay up so hes really into audio systems and instead of paying him he gave him 2 kicker l5s10 and that amp.

Birthsheet says 745w. Actually ran the amp at 1 ohm for like 4 months to 2 8L7's and had no problems at all, but then I bought a KX1200.1 to feed my 8L7's.

My birth sheet said 730wrms. I couldn't heat that thing up if I wanted to. It stayed ICE cold. And the controls where conviently placed on top of the amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

dude my friends whole system is stuff that is stolen that he got from a cop. and plus thats y if ur going to spend the money to put good audio in ur car thats y u also have a ryder policy put on ur car insurance so if it does get stolen u pay ur deductible and u get new stuff well worth the $25-whatever ur premium is on it a year

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.