Kicker help

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have 2 kicker L7 12s my amp is a kicker 1800.1 it is a 97 Chevy Extended cab I’m wanting to add a kicker comp R 12 Do I need to run a separate amp for it or will I be OK running yet on the same amp
So you are wanting to add another sub for 3 subs total? If your L7’s aren’t loud enough in your truck, you may want to get yourself a better box for the 2 subs instead of adding another sub.

Why does this same type of question keep getting asked over and over? You don't mix subs bro. Your subs in that truck should be loud. It means your box is trash like Ridinhi said.

Please post a pic of your subs as they are currently in the vehicle Op.
Like stated... 2 L7 12's should get plenty loud on that power if enclosed right.

Like stated... 2 L7 12's should get plenty loud on that power if enclosed right.
Why does this same type of question keep getting asked over and over? You don't mix subs bro. Your subs in that truck should be loud. It means your box is trash like Ridinhi said.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    764.7 KB · Views: 98
Those small space saving "factory" enclosures leave a lot of performance on the table.
I'd get something built closer to what they'll perform well in and configured for your vehicle.
That 1800.1 is wired 1 ohm I assume?

Man... putting your tel# up on the interwebs is just asking for a headache... :rolleyes:

You can contact people on here by PM

I use a text now number for over the internet stuff. Don't want to put your real number out their bro. Also those boxes aren't horrible. But I would personally run a much bigger box. At least five cubes, tuned to 35-37

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...