Kicker Comp VRs (need an amp)

Participant count
  • Participant list

TwiztedRolla
10+ year member

I got my (2) 12" Kicker Comp VRs today. They're 4 ohm DVCs that take 50 - 400 watts RMS. I was told on my last thread to check out the Profile CA800, and I like it, but are there any other amps that would work well/better? I can get the Profile for $107 + shipping. Trying to stay in the same price range. Thanks for any help.

I liked the jbl, but its almost $100 more than the profile. I'm workin on a tight budget here (still in high school and gotta pay for prom and make college payments). I've been drivin around with ZERO bass for about 3 weeks now. I used to have a Solo-Baric L7 8" (my first speaker), but it kept blowin. I figure it was the amp (Sony Xplod 760w). The no bass has been killin' me. All I can listen to is slow music (I can't stand to hear my components try to pump bass).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.